Tranquility is pure joy–the quiet kind! But how do you find joy, how do you find happiness? There is not a short cut, a direct route. So many times, it is simply doing for yourself and others. It really is that simple. But there are some ideas of how to reach it, step by step:
- Get moving. 3 times a week, walk, briskly for 30 minutes. Being physically active can get the excitement and enthusiasm genes moving!
- Journaling. 20 minutes a day of positive recapturing allows the brain to relive the good stuff.
- Randoming. Create joy for someone else with random acts of kindness. No formula–the opportunities present themselves when you are aware that you are looking.
- Unplugging. Turn the electronics off for a while every day.
- Flowing. Go back to you, go back to nature, and find your flow.
- Meditating. For a minute, for tow minutes, find the stillness.
- Thanking. Simple gratitude can do so much.